Friday 1 November 2013

Teva's report.

My year so far in Room 16 by Teva!


My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 was having my own blog, my own computer, and awesome learning tools.


Something I would like to do in term four is safe cycling.


Something I would like to do next year is to be in havelock (Which i am, even though i am out of zone!) and be in one of those Digi classes!


My dream jobs would be: Author, scientist, game designer, coder (Like my Uncle Andrew) OR IF ALL ELSE FAILS: Digital guide/digital teacher


Reading


The best thing about reading so far this year is actively learning.


The best thing I read this year was Kensuke's kingdom. I loved it because it was (Probably) a true story!


This is my favourite reading blog post that I created. I chose it because I really liked summarizing it so far.


Maths


The best thing about maths so far this year is mathletics.


I was most proud of learning  (LINK). I was proud because...


This is my favourite maths blog post that I created. I chose it because i really liked making the bar graph.


I am really good at working out problems.
I want to get better at working out problems more efficiently.


Writing


The best thing about writing so far this year is mostly all of it!


I was most proud of learning about bitstrips, for presenting my writing. I was proud because it was so cool.


This is my favourite writing blog post, that I created. I chose it because it got so many comments and views!


Theese is my favourite writing posts from someone else. I think it is awesome because most of us just made a picture of a superhero, While inderpreet made a whole story!
(Awesome name too)


I am really good at Writing on the computer
I want to get better at hand writing


Integrated Topic


My favourite part of topic has been Mahatma Gandhi, I enjoyed it because i was the main character in the movie!


This is my favourite topic blog post that I created. I chose it because...


This is my favourite topic post from someone else.I think it is awesome because she ACTUALY had it on her hands


School Involvement


Digi Leader, Mathletics, Minecraft Club
How I Have Shown PRIDE


Personal  Best: Doing my best to make my writing a whole body, not just a skeleton.
Respect and Responsibility: I helped my friends in computer, and digital stuff.
Integrity: I Didn’t go onto sites I wasn’t allowed to.
Determination: I kept on doing my work until it was done.
Enjoyment: I HAD FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...