Thursday 14 June 2012

Teva's Term Two Reflection.


Teva’s Term Two Reflection.


Reading

My favourite in Reading has been The 39 Clues (link)



Writing

This is my favourite writing is Lots of food, lots of fighting, or food fighting. (link)

I am proud of all five of my blob writings. (link, link, link, link, link)

I have learnt

  • to punctuate
  • and to make good writing

My next step is to make longer writing

I like my blog because I can make lots of posts that people can view.
This is my favourite post (link) because I really expressed myself in it.

I like commenting on blogs because I can give great feedback.

Maths

This is my favourite maths

I am proud of learning my fractions!

I have learnt a lot about fractions. (Link)
  • Where fractions go on a number line.

  • Knowing how to half, quarter, and other fraction numbers!

Something I find challenging is getting it exactly where it is on the number line.

My next step is to get it exactly where it is on the number line.

Art
These are my favourite art (link, link)

Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is about rubbish (link)

P.E. / Fitness
What I like about this is that it trains my fastness (link)
I like playing these games:
  • Blob

  • A.B.C Bull rush
I learn and develop the skills of Fastness by playing these games.
Fitness helps me to run improve my skills.


3 comments:

  1. Great Teva
    What has been your favourite thing about term 2 so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reflection, Teva.

    I love seeing Moriarty on your Tagxedo! Your little comic of you winning all those green cards in the Fractions Round the World is brilliant. I hope you remember that moment for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Teva
    That tagxedo is awesome
    its so creative and colourful
    and you have answered all the starers
    From Brody

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...